SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Walk around the yard with me.

newyorkrita
14 years ago

Walk around my garden with me to see were the rose beds are situated and how things fit into the rest of the garden.

Lets start from the front standing out in the street to get a long view of the house and gardens and then follow along thru the front and south yards.

I am almost accross the street looking at the front of my house.

Closer showing the right hand side. When I say that Floribundaville (on the far right) is directly by the street, I really mean it.

More medium view so you can see the really crooked steps and walkway leading up to the front porch of my crafsman stye house.

The left side of the front yard. Not as terraced as the other side. My pond is behind those shrubs you see there and pretty much hidden from the street.

Terrace closeup from the right hand side. This is planted with lily bulbs and daylilies.

Closer. You can see the shrub roses handing over the highest terrace wall.

Looking accross the front yard from the end of the driveway.

In the backyard directly off my kitchen door my patio, view of the right side.

Looking more left.

You can get a pretty decent look at the hill in back of the patio I call Azealea Hill. Part of my backyard is literally upstairs on top of that hill section. I have it heavily planted.

I have walked past the patio and am looking at the start of the rose bed that runs along the south side of my house.

A view of my sideyard. I planted a shrubby border of all sorts of shrubs along the property line. It hides my neighbors driveway and you would never know it was there.

Further along going back towards the front yard.

The rose and lily garden next to the front porch.

Looking around the corner from previous picture. Walk ahead and you are in the front yard.

Comments (37)

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets