SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leafericson

I'm Still Here.... -Leaf-

leafericson
9 years ago

Hey everyone, I'm still beating around the pepper patch. Just been occupied with a new job 6 days a week and I really do miss you all!!!
Sorry I'm not hosting a seed swap thank you Johnny (jtight) for doing your part this year.
I grew out some nice plants and for the first time took the fruits of my labor to market and made some extra cash. I now have a nice deal with a local natural food store that will buy any of my peppers. Its not the best deal but it at least makes up for half of my expenses.
Like I promised I will be sharing Carolina Reaper seeds this year. So look out everyone they will be in jtights seed swap from me.
Very sorry to say, a lot of seed I recieved from the swap last year did not grow true to what was labled. What went wrong??? I would guess possibly one person made some mistakes in their labeling or.... they cross pollinated? Oh well we all tried our best and all and all the peppers are always beautiful regardless.
So what does it matter anyway. Haha. I love them anyway!
Im currently overwintering my plants only because the greenhouse is down and it would be very difficult for me to start anything from seed. I hope this goes well.
My greatest apologies go to anyone who has sent me an email and I have not responded. Please forgive. I have been preoccupied working long hours with my new job.

-Eric-

Comments (9)

Sponsored