SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladyronnie

I'm here, I'm here!

ladyronnie
16 years ago

Thanks to those of you who asked where I've been. I have been checking in, just not taking time to write. It's one of our busiest times of the year (what time isn't???) I homeschool our three boys, so that takes half my day. We have a "Fall Festival" the whole month of October, in which we have school groups in for hayrides and the corn maze, Mon-Fri, and are open to the public on Saturdays. We have been working our tails off getting ready for that. We actually have our first group scheduled for tomorrow, a birthday party (not anyone we know). I haven't mosaiced anything in weeks. I HAVE started a glass coffee table top, but only barely, and haven't touched it in ages it seems. I still need to grout my "chimney", and have a huge TBM list! I am SOOOOO looking forward to November! (Though the WEATHER right now is fantastic in north central Arkansas!)

Veronica

Comments (8)

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

WOW are You busy!!! Glad you are checking in with us tho! Jane

• sunshine_funshine
    16 years ago

Kids and hayrides!! That is serious fun!!

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Wow, I'm tired reading it all!! Miss your posts!!

MAria

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

I so glad you checked in so we don't have to worry bout ya! gosh it sounds so busy for you right now... come on Nov! LOL

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

I'm tired just from reading your post ! I'm happy to hear you are okay. ( and having fun! )

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

Ronnie, I wish I lived near you to come for a hayride. You are one busy lady!!!

• texaswild
    16 years ago

GEESH - and I thought I was busy!

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

It's good to hear that things are fine with ya and you are just too busy to post! Looking forward to seeing what your next project will be come November!!!! LOL

Barb

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor