SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
autumnshowers

WANTED: my part of the trade from lookin4you2xist = tampabaygard

autumnshowers
17 years ago

If you remember lookin4you2xist on gardenweb.com had stolen some cuttings and rose bushes from several people. Well, he has returned to GW with the new username tampabaygardener. His is still advertising his long non-existent list on GW for trades.

I know because I replied about Russelliana (he stole in March 2005), and he responded with this email address lookin4you2xist@gmail.com.

He also goes by Richard Boone or Andrew at agrover2@tampabay.rr.com, rboone1@tampabay.rr.com

He has used several email addresses in response my trade. He never replied as to why he never sent my part of the trade (this was back in March 2005), and he has done the same to others. I have emails from other GW members and a tracking number from USPS that showed my packaged reached him. He also has a history on the internet of offering everything and delivering nothing.

Please read for what it's worth. I have dealt with identity theft with so many people, and I am tired of people trust and confidence utterly destroyed.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner