SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pcput

Catching up

pcput
12 years ago

Hi all, I'm just trying to catch up on all the posts. You have sure been an active group. Love all the great pics that were added. I went to FL to be with family for Thanksgiving and ended up in the hospital there. I went in for chest pains that I thought was a muscle strain but turned out to be pneumonia. While running test they also found 2 blood clots in my lung and another in my leg. Who would think pneumonia could save your life. I spent 4 days in the hospital and they didn't like it that I had to make the long car ride home. We took 2 days to do the 14 1/2 hour drive but made it home ok. I've had lots of Dr. appointments and lots more to come. The trip wasn't all bad as I did manage to pick up 1 - 3ft. rooted noid and 7 cuttings. One of the cuttings had an inflo which I cut off and put into water and it kept blooming. It also has a 2 1/2" seed pod on it. My first seed pod and I had to buy it. I will be surprised if it matures being removed from the cutting and sitting in water. It has more than doubled in size since I cut it off. I guess I've started a new experiment. Hope all are getting through the winter blues. Some of us are having more winter than others. For those of you still having blooms PLEASE keep posting pics. It helps the rest of us get though the winter. Peg

Comments (6)