SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Just an idea....

Andrew Scott
11 years ago

Hello everyone!

I was thinking today....How many of us have bought or received multiple cuttings or rooted plants of the same variety?

I have at least 4 or 5 varieties of plumeria that I have multiples of. Some, I purposely bought more of, but most of them I either held on to because they came from good friends here or I received them as bonus cuttings.

Now me myself, I am in a position where I need to be carefull of how many plumeria that I am keeping that I have multiples of. Like I said above, I wont get rid of some, but most of them I would like to sell off or trade. I sold a bunch of them earlier this year, and that really helped me alot....TO BUY MORE PLUMERIA...LOL!

I was thinking today though....wouldn't it be fun if we could trade with others here? I realize that not everyone would be wanting to trade any of there trees, but I thought maybe I could start a post here of people that would be interested. I also realize that this isn't the time of year for this so it wouldn't happen until spring.

Beverly if your reading this, please message me. I have your Psycho and I would like to get it out to you this week. Maybe even tomorrow?

Thanks guys and take care.

Andrew

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths