SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catladysgarden

Colorado folks...mark your calendar

catladysgarden
16 years ago

Hi All,

I have received several private emails inquiring about our Open Garden. I told Skybird that the last time I posted something on this forum about my Open Garden, the post was removed by an Administrator. I never figured out why plant swaps would be allowed and Open Garden was not. The only thing I could figure is that someone thought this was a place of business. So, to whom it may concern, I am not in the daylily business. My garden is a private garden that is designated as a Display Garden by the American Hemerocallis Society. My "job" is to display the daylily to the public in a well maintained garden setting.

With that said, our 12th Annual Open Garden will be on Saturday July 12th from 8am - 4pm. We are near I-70 and Chambers Road in Aurora. We grow more than 4,000 Hemerocallis cultivars plus many other perennials. If you want the address or any additional information, please email me. The only drawback to having a peak bloom in July is that it's normally pretty hot. We do have plenty of shade in the back yard and we always serve refreshments.

We plan to attend the plant swap at Charlene's on May 17th. I hope to see a bunch of you then.

Cheers,

Karen

Comments (7)