SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kirlyq_82383

New To Plumeria-Grow light and Rotting question.

kirlyq_82383
17 years ago

Hi! I'm a little new to plumeria-I've killed a couple and I'm trying to get the cuttings I have now to survive. Anyway, I planted some cuttings back In July. They started to grow and have leaves on them. However, I noticed the one is starting to get a little soft and the one of the leaves of of a sudden kind "wilted". Anyway, I was wondering if there is anything I can do for it to prevent it from rotting, or is already too late.

The other question I have is, what is the best way to keep this plants during the winter. It's getting too cold at night to keep them outside. So I've been just keeping them inside for now. Should I get some type of lamp to put them under or just let them rest in a closet or something. ALso, does anyone know anything about grow lamps. Like can I just get the light bulb and put it in any lamp or does it have to be a certain fixture. Also, where do I acquire these grow lamps.

Any suggestion of what to do with my surviving cutting would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living