SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ksmarion

Old badly cracked concrete driveway,needs cover

ksmarion
18 years ago

Posted 6 different forum letters,but they kept on being removed,and have no idea why,exept wrote in caps,as my eyes can't see the typing on the screen.
About 15 years ago there was a block long driveway paved,on the end is a 8'x15'badly cracked concrete drive, (Why????) can't affort to have it removed,and can't do heavy work anymore either,but something has to be done.Thought about painting it and fill the cracks with fragrant herbs,as I walk on it to enter my craft (ex garage) place.No one can tell me what to use,grass on both sides and asphalt drive on N-end & S-end garage.Also could poor the asphalt in buckets in deep cracks a bit at a time,then cover whole area with it,but will the cracks stay filled in the blasting Ks heat in summer,or would it melt and run? Any one has done this kind of fixer up,or any other idea's.Tried to fill cracks after power wash 2 years ago with concrete patch and dry mix,but it is not holding up and breaking into pieces,poored tar in a nother (but then I can not use herbs) but it is still in the bottom of crack.Please need advise.Thanks

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions