SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kbauman_gw

I Have Blooms & Inflo's YAY!!

kbauman
15 years ago

Hi,

I have some blooms wanted to share, so pretty. The first is Pacific Pearl, such a pretty white, and great fragrance. One of my first plants

second blooming is Cealdine given to me, (had 2, one is re-rooting) Such pretty blooms too.

Next is as Bill calls it, Psyco..ha or Gardena. Thought was going to lose this plant, first bloom.

Such a rare color, its a dusty pinky white with a double deep raspberry stripe on the back.

have some ready to bloom

Tonys' India is going to bloom..look at that Cherry bloom coming..wow..

wow this is so neat for me!!! never have had this many bloom..next is Tony's Marino's rainbow, huge inflo..also has a second one behind leaf...both doing well Tony.

last..just bought this one at Armstrong nursery ready to bloom. on the porch for a few days to get used to the heat, from hot house. The name is Rainbow Star.. Looked it up is registered, one from Australia.Is a rainbow of colors yellows, pinks with a cherry red line on the back..cannot wait to see it, has 4 branches.

Also coming is in inflo is Guess this!!! Daisy Wilcox is going to first bloom. one branch put out a false inflo, broke my heart but has 3 branches growing..other branch (V shaped) has a good "bumpy" inflo coming;

plus I am waiting for first bloomof: puu kahea, plasic pink, playful, mystery from neighbor. Plus have pink singapore blooming and Petersons yellow, accross yard.. So so rare for me to do this, have tears, so neat to share.

Karen B.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!