SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bradleyo_gw

Back from Florida; 1st of many pics to come

bradleyo_gw
14 years ago

Just got back from South Florida and miss the warmth already. Currently, it is 18F here and I just got finished snowblowing...fun, fun, fun! Anyways, did lots of fun things in the short time I was there and have lots of pics to show for it. And I have off the whole week, which gives me a chance to do this. I also got a chance to visit with Jane and Hank in Ft. Pirece and visit their beautiful yard. They gave me a couple of nice Virginia minors which I will post pics of later, however they didn't make it back home with me. We went straight from Florida to my parents house for Christmas and they couldn't fit in the car with all of the kids gifts. When my parents bring them back next weekend, I'll post some pics.

Anyways, here are some pics of the hotel we stayed in for the second straight time, the Jupiter Waterfront in on the intracoastal in Jupiter, just north of West Palm Beach.

Some big birds with my 5'10 wife for scale

Which do you prefer, smooth overtrimmed Sabals or booted overtrimmed sabals. I thing smooth trunked overtrimmed are pretty tropical looking

Roadsides typical of this area, right across the street from our hotel

View from the dock

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida