SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
no_clue

What's blooming in my garden

No-Clue
10 years ago

Granted, I cheated and bought some blooming plants recently, but whatever. :)

{{gwi:1185970}}Henry Apples Dupree is about to bloom! I can't wait to get a whiff!

{{gwi:1185971}}My Valentine. I love how huge her flowers are. Sweet fragrance to boot!

{{gwi:1185972}}Fantasia's leaves are getting bigger. I'm hoping that one lone bud will hang on and bloom!! Fingers crossed.

{{gwi:1185973}}I'm really loving my CA Sunset this year. Perhaps that's because her fragrance is so much stronger this year.

{{gwi:1185974}}With my cooler temps CA Sunset stays pretty yellow but still beautiful to me.

{{gwi:1185975}}Mary Helen Eggenberger is so delicate looking and so beautiful. She smells like grape kook aid! Yummy!

{{gwi:1185976}}Anxious for Saigon Moon to open! :)

{{gwi:1185977}}Loving Queen Amber. Her fragrance alone is enough to put her in my top 10 favorite. Her softness and elegance make her a stand out. Photos just don't do her justice.

{{gwi:1185978}}Fuji Mist is looking real fine. Her sweet fragrance makes me want to bury my face in her blossoms every time I walk by. Apparently the bees love her too!

{{gwi:1185979}}I can't wait to see what Thumbalina will look like this year. Last year she suffered major sun burn and the flowers didn't look very good. But if this a preview then I think she'll be a beauty!

{{gwi:1185981}}Delightful... I love this tree. It's has such a beautiful shape, beautiful foliage and large flowers w/ fragrance to boot. It's going to hard to plant her so far from me (front yard).

{{gwi:1185982}}Orange Jack is STUNNING! I can't get over how beautiful she is.

{{gwi:1185983}}I am surprised not many have this plant. Imagine this beauty in FL or TX heat. She's a total stand out for sure.

{{gwi:1185984}}Cherokee Geisha last night.

{{gwi:1185985}}Then she gave me a show this morning. WOWZA! I'm so glad I got her! I can't believe how beautiful CG is!

{{gwi:1185986}}But then Tiger refuses to be a side show. Nuff said.

{{gwi:1185987}}My new acquisition yesterday. :) Meet Siam Ruby.

{{gwi:1185988}}I'm so happy I finally got a red Plumie that's blooming!!

{{gwi:1185989}}Here is Hilo Beauty. Still mocking me with her claws. Been clawing for two months or more. Neither living nor dead. What a stinker!

Well that's all for now. Have a good day!
L

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting