SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pepperyjoe

Should I cantinue to pinch off flowers

pepperyjoe
16 years ago

Hey folks, I have some peppers that i not grown before, and it seems many of my smaller plant are flowering. My question is should i continue to remove flowers? I have 1 Bhut Jolokia and it is 8" tall and it has a few flowers starting to open they are all at the first split. I don't think i have taken any flowers from her yet, i just don't want to have 10" plants with 5 peppers on them. I also have 1 thai dragon hybrid and 1 bolivian rainbow that i have been taking flowers from for a while they are both about 8-10" inches tall, and they both have lots of buds and a few flowers opening. i would really like to get a decent harvest this year, and the pros here alway seem to have great advice. all the plants are in 14" inch pots with fox farm forest and ocean potting mix and they have not grow all that much, But they love the heat. But really It has been extra hot here 95+ crazy hot, and for all i know they could just start dropping on there own.

If anyone has grown these types any info, advice, tips would be great. I'm kinda new to this and really could use some advice.

Thank you Joey

Comments (3)

Sponsored