SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amandcr

Can Anyone help me out? (pics)

amandcr
13 years ago

So, I've been having some problems with my leaves falling off and getting spotty. I know something is eating them but I'm not sure what it is. I think it may be Spider Mites or Thrips. I'm not even sure what their kind of damage looks like on a Plumeria. They have been outside nearly all summer with wind and rain. It seems to be attacking my grafted Plumeria and my seedlings. I've blasted the leaves with water and I've spayed it with an organic oil based spray but it's still not really getting better. How often should I apply the spray to get this under control?

Here are some pictures I took after it had rained.

The grafted Plant (my largest, Cooktown Sunset)

My seedlings (mysteries)

Here is a picture of my cuttings that are coming along nicely thanks to the advice I've read on this forum!

(Lei Rainbow, Pink Kiss, Peach Glow Shell, Candy Stripe, Kimo, Moililli Gold, Kauka Wilder)

Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. I don't want it to die. This is my first year to ever grow Plumeria. (Officially, as my Great Dane tore a seedling out of a pot last year that was my first ever)

Picture of my big plant killer (Don't worry, Plumeria's are no longer within his reach)

{{gwi:1176655}}

Comment (1)