SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okiedawn1

Brrrr! It Is A Cold and Windy Morning

Okiedawn OK Zone 7
14 years ago

The cold weather has finally made it all the way down to the Red River.

After enjoying temps in the upper 70s last week, we're looking at highs in the 50s early this week.

It was 56 degrees at midnight, but it has been 43 degrees for a couple of hours now, so we may have hit today's high temp at midnight.

The wind is blowing hard out of the north, about 15-20 mph and gusting to 30, so our wind chill is in the low to mid-30s too.

I'm already missing the warmer weather. I know it is time for the cold to arrive, but that doesn't mean I like it.

Since it clearly is too cold to work outside, I think I'll drag Tim out to finish our Christmas shopping today (hee hee) or at least to start our Christmas shopping.

Our weather forecaster said on the news this morning that "coat and glove" weather finally had arrived here, and I do believe it has. Of course, since this is Oklahoma, it likely will be much warmer in a few days.

If we are chilly here this morning, some of y'all who are further north must be flat-out cold. I guess if there is anything in a container that I want to save from the cold weather, I'd better move it into the garage tonight.

Dawn

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH