SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okiedawn1

Ada Cougar

Okiedawn OK Zone 7
13 years ago

When I first saw the headline for this story, I thought it was a story about Ada High School athletics, because their mascot is a cougar. After I clicked on the story to read it, I discovered it was another trail camera photo of an animal identified as a cougar. If you're keeping score, that's 2 such trail camera images of cougars in southern OK in the last year.

For those of you who are deer hunters, remember when y'all are out there hunting this fall that you are not the only hunters searching for deer.

Stay safe,

Dawn

P.S. For those of you scratching your heads and wondering what in the world this story has to go with gardening, I'm make (and keep) a long story short by just briefly mentioning that my garden and I were visited twice last year by a cougar. It ruint my gardening year last year and I still no longer spend massive amounts of time in my garden like I did prior to last summer's incidents. So, please be careful whenever you're out there in The Great Outdoors, whether you're gardening or hunting or whatever.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ada Cougar News Story

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths