SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shankins123_gw

ISO a good garden shed....cheap!

shankins123
13 years ago

I have gone 'round and 'round on this one...and I'm stuck with too much info, so I need help here.

I have a 20+ yr/old falling down metal shed, about 9' X 10'. Miraculously, my insurance company gave me a little bit for "hail damage"...about $300. I have looked at comparable metal sheds which I could get for not much more than that, but they are so cheaply made! I feel like I would be wasting my money buying one of those. I have looked at wooden ones (either too expensive or all parts not included); I have looked at plastic ones. I really do like the thought of the ones made by Suncast, because the reviews are good, I think I could put it together pretty much by myself (and/or take it apart to transport, should I ever move), and they come with everything...durable floor included. The only problem is that the one that would hold my stuff is 7' X 10' and $900 at Home Depot. I have a Lowe's 10%off coupon that I think they would honor. (I've also asked to see if they would sell a comparable floor sample at Lowe's & they don't)

So...any of you out there know where I could get one for less money? I continue to check Freecycle and Craigslist as I would take one apart to transport it home and put it back together again!

Thanks for all thoughts :)

Sharon

Here is a link that might be useful: Suncast Shed

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County