SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
masanchez00

New to Plumeria, Intro, Advice Please?

masanchez00
15 years ago

Hi. I've been a lurker on the site for a little while now and love the color and beauty of the plumeria. Im new to this so sorry for the redundant questions. I've searched and read thru the forums but I thought maybe I could give you guys MY specific situation. Ive also looked at sites some of you suggested as well as far as growing. potting.Anyways, Here goes: Im looking to start a plumeria garden. I have more then enough space +-.6 Acres and no beds set up yet except a small one in the front with traditional flowers. How do I go about getting ready to start my plumeria garden? I have access to any chemicals and fertilizer I would need because my dad works at a nursery in Houston,Tx. and Im sure I can find it here in North Texas. Wichita Falls. I've looked around at local stores that some of you suggested (Home Depo,Lowes,Wal-mart) No luck. Im definatly new to this so any suggestions/comments/advice will be taken seriously so dont stear me wrong please!!! Also If anyone wants to give away some seeds or cuttings so I can get started I would appreciate it.(I know you cant plant all the seeds right?unless you have tons of space) I would also be willing to buy if you want to sell them. I checked EBay and I've seen plenty but I thought I would try here first as I enjoy being in this community and would like to contribute where I can. Thanks. If I can provide more info please let me know. Feel free to E-Mail me if you have seeds or cuttings MASanchez00@hotmail.com. Ill respond as soon as I recieve mail. Again thanks.

Comments (7)