SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Any suggestions on where I can find a Bill Moragne plumeria?

Andrew Scott
12 years ago

Hello eveyone,

I have been looking for a while now for a Bill Moragne plumeria. Right now I have unrooted cuttings of Jeannie, and Kimi.

I tried to order the Bill Moragne from Florida Colors but I was told that there tree did not far well over the winter. I have to say, I was kind of surprised by that, even though I know that Florida's winters have not been very warm for the past few years.

Since they didn't have the Bill Moragne I asked the woman I was speaking to if she could suggest another Moragne. She had a couple of suggestions and I ended up going with Katie Moragne because she told me it had a great strong fragrance and beautifull flower color.

I am still hoping to get the Bill Moragne this year. I also checked Maui Plumeria Gardens and also Brads Buds and Blooms. Neither of them had it.

This plumeria really must be in high demand, or maybe it is hard to start from a cutting?

I did find it on Ebay. One stop plumeria is selling it but it's an unrooted cutting and they want $44.95!! Florida Colors would have sold it to me for considerably less and it was rooted.

I will pay up to $35 for a rooted cutting, heck the way it's going, I would be willing to pay $35 for an unrooted cutting.

I have heard so many people rave about this plumeria. I really hope I can find one this summer, if not I will have to wait until next year.

Thanks guys,

Andrew

Comments (17)