SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okiedawn1

Correction: K&K Garden Center Is NOT Closing Down

Okiedawn OK Zone 7
13 years ago

Yesterday I posted a message at Paula's request which said K&K Garden Center on Sooner Rd. was closing down.

Today, Paula visited the garden center and spoke with a person who assured her that they are not, in fact, closing down and that, as she had figured out for herself earlier today, it is a business with a very similar name located two spaces down from K&K Garden Center on Sooner Road that is closing down.

So, we wanted to make sure everyone knows K&K is still there, open for business and hoping everyone here will drop in and see them, meet them and shop there.

You can read more about their end-of-season sale on the original thread, which I'm linking below.

We are so happy and relieved to report this. Now Boomer, P-Mac, Seedmama and the rest of you who regularly shop there can continue to do so. People from outside the area, like me, ought to put this on our list of places to visit when we make the long drive to central OK from our more remote locations.

Yippee! Good news about a local business that is surviving in this tough economy. We need to support all our local Oklahoma businesses.

Paula, when you go shopping there, we want a full report on what you purchased!

Boomer, your source for Tomato-Tone remains the same!

Seedmama, breathing a sigh of relief, are you?

YAY for good news!

Dawn

Here is a link that might be useful: Original K&K Thread From Yesterday

Comments (2)