SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elkwc

Cooler Weather/Increased Rain Chances

elkwc
11 years ago

After today which they say will be 100-102 they are predicting the temps will moderate and be in the low 80's by the end of next week. What a change. Some are saying the cool front will arrive sooner than others think and we won't reach 100 today. One long range forecast till the end of August says it is possible we will only see 2-3 more days over the century mark with an increase in days in the 80's and low 90's.And chances of moisture should increase the forecaster felt. I know how uncertain long range forecasts are. But it at least brings some positive outlook to the forecast and for my garden. It won't arrive any too soon for any of us. If this trend does happen it will be over 2 weeks earlier than last year. Which will make a huge difference in the end of season bounty. I expect to see my pole beans start producing. May slow down the okra some. I planted Jade later as they say it will perform better than most in cooler temps. We have a chance of storms this evening. They say any that we see will likely be strong. As you can see this was the info I needed to brighten my weekend. Better head out to get some plumbing supplies and a new mouse for my desk top computer. After today maybe I can cut down on watering. Paid the highest water bill ever yesterday. Just over 100 hundred dollars. The last few weeks I had been deep soaking the older trees trying to give them a drink as they had started shedding some leaves. Hope relief from the drought and heat is soon for all. Jay

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor