SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tlowery04

Fox Farm - Light warrior -or- Just Right Xtra?

tlowery04
13 years ago

These two were recommended to me for seed starting at my local organic supply. He also recommended some spongy cells made from recycled bark.

I've never used any of these products - Anyone have any reviews in reference to peppers? Most of what I find online is about tomatoes or cannabis.

I plan to use whatever I end up getting to attempt (for the last time this season) to grow tepin peppers thanks to a generous sampling from Mike (Smokemaster) to get me on my way. I have heard everything from make them think they are in a desert and just sprinkle a little water on them every few days, to dose them with sulfuric acid and vinegar then plant with salt peter (or something like that) So, to add to this confusion I stopped by the organic urban gardening store down town and got my head pumped full of more ideas than I can remember and a handful of brochures and catalogs. Very nice knowledgeable staff but there was a knowledge gap on my part.

So, If anyone recommends either of these solutions I will probably go out and fork over some cash, but if not, i will probably just act out the definition of insanity. Not that I feel I haven't been thus far.

off to work, I'll check back later

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH