SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
purpleacres

WANTED: interest in a all tomato and pepper swap?

purpleacres
16 years ago

Howdee

I have put on many swaps in the round robin forum over the last 5 or 6 years. I am currently doing my acres edible swap and have been thinking of putting on a tomato and pepper only swap just to see how it would do. It would have the same rules that apply to standard swaps.

~~~A few small details~~~~

All seeds must be clearly marked and packed correctly. Color and days to maturity if possible. More info would be wonderful.

10 seed minium packs

Bubble mailer to be used

One person must not send in more than 5 copies of one certain seed.

One person must not send in more than 50 seed packages (Email me if you want to do mor)

You will receive at least the amount of packages you send in most likely more..

A wish list is recommended

You must attach the correct amount of postage to the self addressed stamped bubble mailer or address labels and stamps to get the mailer back to you.

You must send your full name on the mailer , mailing address, garden web name and email address on a card or added to your lists. This helps me a lot. Emailing it too me works as well

A list of seeds you sent is recommenced. This helps so you donâÂÂt get your own seeds back..

. Packages will be fill in order arrival

Sorry for all the rules it just makes a better and more organized swap and a lot easier if rules are involved. With only my self doing the swap as much information I can get is the best.

This will be posted in the round robin forum and the tomato forum as well.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE ASK. .

purpleacres

Comment (1)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor