SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilene_in_neok

Farm house update

ilene_in_neok
15 years ago

I have been out to look over the farm. Good things and bad things, need advice.

I kinda hesitate to put all the stuff I want to talk about on the forum cause it will be long and cause it might be more information than I would want the whole world to see, you know? In a nutshell, not 14 acres but 8. Several decent out-buildings. Crappy farm house but cute on the outside. Three mobile homes on the property, all rented out, two some distance away, one very near the house where our grown son wants to live. Good neighbors. Rural electric, septic tanks, city gas, water and trash pick-up. Local cable TV hook-up. According to owner, no deer problems. Owners used to grow their own beef. Dawn, no chicken house. Small creek, no flooding in the house or mobile homes.

So, Dawn, especially you, and some of you others who have been through the farm buying experience, please e-mail me directly if you would be willing to do so. I am very careful with people's e-mail addresses, I don't have a mailing list or anything and I'm not one of those persons who sends out virus alerts, jokes, and other stuff to everyone in my address book. I don't like to be getting them, either, by the way. --Ilene

Comments (6)