SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christie_sw_mo

My backyard has gone to the dogs.

christie_sw_mo
14 years ago

Here's all three of our dogs. My daughter took this picture and it took her awhile to get all three to look at the camera at the same time.

Chloe on the left, was given to us because she was going to die. We took her to Columbia Missouri for heart surgery so she should have a long life now. Naturally, she's the one that barks the most. lol She's 16 months old.

Jackson, on the top right, is the dog my daughter found last spring and we decided to keep. He's about two. I have a story to tell about him but it's kind of long and I need to be cleaning my house.

Shasta, on the bottom right, we've had for 11 years so she's getting old but still in good health right now. She's the best behaved and most lovable of the three.

Since we added Jackson, the backyard is really getting worn. We have a big patch, more than 10 feet around, starting at the bottom of our step, where the grass has died and there's just bare ground now. It's packed looking and I don't think I could ever get anything to grow there. I'm worried that it's going to grow larger. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anything I can do? It's not where they pee, it's just the area that gets the most wear and tear since they spend most of their time outside.

{{gwi:1123030}}

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Ngrained Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Custom Woodworking, Décor, and More in Franklin County