SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christie_sw_mo

What did Santa bring?

christie_sw_mo
17 years ago

Hope everyone is finally getting caught up after the Christmas rush. Maybe the garden forums will pick up again now. I've been too busy to post also. I always have my shopping done by Dec. 23rd. lol At least I wasn't still looking on Christmas eve. It seemed like an especially hectic time this year for me but we were ready on time and now have finally uncovered the last of the family room floor under all the wrapping paper and trash from opened presents. Lots of plastic and twisties and cardboard go into kids' toys these days. Do they really need to make them so hard to open!

Did anyone get any garden related gifts? Any new digital cameras so you can post photos? My mother gave me a Birds and Blooms magazine with a subscription and some cash inside for plants this spring. (Big Smile)

We got a $99 digital camera in the after Thanksgiving sale that takes pretty good photos. Not as good as many that I've seen but it will do. I can't take pictures of ants with it but it will work fine for kids and flowers. I took a few pics when we had the ice/snow storm that I will try to post in another thread.

Santa STILL hasn't brought high speed internet and that's something we really need. Other than that, we had a wonderful Christmas. : ) Hope you all did too.

Whajaget?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor