SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bigred_gw

Neighbor from He!!..The final straw!

bigred
18 years ago

We all have them. Mine's a guy renting from our local police chief. Four years now we've tolerated him. He knows no bonderies,respects no property lines. We're rural so there's no lease laws and at any given time he has had up to 9 dogs.His dogs use our yards for toilets,tear out trash(which he doesn't feel compelled to pick up),kill chickens,they've always in my nursery and greenhouses knocking plants over,once even destorying a entire wading pool of aquatics...I came upon them in the act went over to tell him and his reaction was to show one of the dogs a pot of torn up plant,scolled it and smack it on the nose...oh yeah,that really works..they sleep on our porches,growl and bark at anybody that has the nerve to try and be on our own properties and just all round nusiance. Couple of years ago,he had another batch of puppies that went across the street and tore up every last tulips that just came up in that lady's yard plus her Easter decorations.Earlier this year several home owners finally complained enough to his landlord when he had a total of 9 dogs roaming(rural,skunks,no shots/tags). He went down and talked to him and he got rid of all but 5 dogs,4 females and one male....well,you guested it none are fix and since then there's been more puppies born and two females are pregnant now.

Yesterday,I hit the point of no return when I just got up from napping with the granddaughter(thankfully,she slept thru the incident) and went out with my 4 boston terriers in my own yard for a potty break. I came around the end of my house to find his male in my yard,fighting my two male,one not even a 3rd his size. So I flipped out,went running towards them,he ran out the gate from my yard into my nursery with me hot on his tail...the neighbor saw me just as I got half way across my nursery and started calling him. Of course I was yelling"Get your **** dog" and he's hollering "I can't hear you"...like he's clueless about what the problem is.When I got where he could hear me...yes, I was using language very un-lady-like...he starts yelling and cussing at me ...I'm still appraoching the edge of my property...and he tells as I 'm at the road edge that if I come in his yard he'll call the cops...!!!????..... well, I saw red and wenting charging across the road,getting to the dirt drive that leads into our other property,where his dog has run. As I get cross the road onto MY property,I take of one of my garden clogs and nail the beast...the dog...in the back of the head,get right in the guy's face and told the S.O.B "Now call the cops!" More ugly words are exchange,him all the time saying he's gonna call the cops. Guess he thinks cause he beats his wife,he thinks all females are scared of him....not this old board!Finally I go to the house and call the SO myself!My other neighbor had witnessed the whole thing from start to finish and said he'd back me up on what happened.Cops,came out,talked to him then came back up to me. As I'm standing there,he's on this little mini motorcycle(he's drawing gov. assistances for disability plus other gov. benifits)roaring around in his yard and the road with ALL his dogs running after him so the cop gets a good look of just a little snippet of what we've been putting up with so after he done talking with me,he goes back down to him...and after that,we see or hear nothing more from him or his dogs for the rest of that day.

So how was your day?

PP the crazy ole lady

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES