SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greylady_gardener

What do I do now?

greylady_gardener
15 years ago

I received some seeds that were just given to me as 'passionflower', so I have no idea what they are going to look like in the end. I did look up how to grow them from seeds and had success with the two pots that I planted. The smaller one is approx. 7 inches tall and hasn't started to actually look like a vine yet, but the larger one (planted at the same time and from the same seeds) is just over 33 inches tall and trying to twine around nearby plants. Right now they are sitting side by side on the window sill where they have been since they sprouted. My question is.......what do I do with them now?

Should I pot them together in a large planter? Can they go outside for the summer and if so then what conditions? How should I support them in the pot? I would think that the one at least is going to be out of control and winding around everything if I don't give it something to grow on. What do you all do with yours? I need to have an idea of how big a pot to put them in and how big a support/what to use as a support.

thanks in advance from a total newbie to this plant! :)

gg

Comments (2)

Sponsored