SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bostongardens

An 'Old' Gardener's Web site

bostongardens
15 years ago

Sedum37 was among the first to let me know that my gardening Web site was mentioned in last Sunday's Boston Globe Magazine.

Having been interviewed at length for the article this past June, I was pleased that someone would find my avocation and passion for "all things gardening" of interest. It is fun to share information, and in so doing, learn something new. However, being a newspaper columnist in my "real life," I did not hold my breath, knowing that there are so many factors involved in the final product.

As I mentioned to Sue, like a garden the site will never be "done" and will always need improvement. Alas, there is never enough time to spend on it....

Yes, I'm still hearing from family, friends, neighbors and acquaintances. It seems the highlight of the blurb was my age (LOL)! Who knew that an old lady could have a Web site!

All kidding aside, I am appreciative and thankful. The reality is that I could never have done any of it without the help of my son. Ah, youth!

Speaking of thankful, I better get going and do some updating on the site by removing all the references to Thanksgiving. I'll be hearing from my grandson!

~ Hilda *:-)

Here is a link that might be useful: BostonGardens.com

Comments (3)