SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
p_mac

Post 2012 Spring Fling Thread

p_mac
12 years ago

To ALL of you who came - THANK YOU! You all absolutely made my Spring! I so very much enjoyed having all 56 of you here today. I hope you each had half as good of day as we (me & Ken) did!

You were ALL more than generous on the porta-potty fund!! The sum total not only paid for this year's loo, but last years also! I'm setting a third of that back to contribute to next years Fling for whatever cost the host may encounter.

And to those of you that signed up but couldn't make it - I (ME!) MISSED YOU!!!! There are several. You know who you are. I'd list names but I'm too stupid-tired and I'd leave someone important out. So just know that those of you who couldn't make it for one reason or another are IMPORTANT and you WERE MISSED!

I look forward to the pics (Chandra!!! THANK YOU!) and your comments. Even better, I'm looking forward to follow-ups, new questions and more challenges this garden year.

I love, love, LOVE having you all here today. A hug g'nite to you all and I'll be back in a day or so when my feet quit hurting. ROFL!!!!

Paula

Comments (11)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES