SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
p_mac

2010 Sprig Fling in review

p_mac
14 years ago

First let me say that I knew when I offered to host that it would be fun. I had NO IDEA just HOW MUCH fun it would be!!! This was the BEST time I've had anywhere doing ANYTHING in a long, long time!! You ALL are just the best bunch of friends I COULD EVER have the blessing of knowing! I wanted to offer back to you all a comfortable place to gather and share but instead I swear that I felt like I won "Queen for a Day"!!! You ALL spoiled me ridiculously!!! I want to have you all back out next week! (but sorry, my feet and back will divorce my body if I do that!) DH and I agreed we'd do it all over again, anytime!! (except next week LOL!) Thank you ALL for making this nutso newbie feel so welcomed into the group, ALL your great offerings, all your friendship and just plain good company! Like Dawn said, I'm wondering why we don't do this more often!

Since I got all the left-overs, I'm going to be planting like a mad-woman for a week! I've got a question though - someone left 2 flats of plants that I can't identify. DH says they look like little Sumac shoots (ha!)...but I know they're not. If this sound familiar, could you tell me what they are? I might want to keep them all!!! If no one can identify them, I'll try to post of pic.

Speaking of pics, I'm going to upload the pics I took to photobucket (tomorrow or Monday) and I'll post a link so everyone can see, espcially the ones who didn't get to join us.

I can't think of a thing that didn't go right - except for the wind. I think it was a truly PERFECT day!!! Thank you ALL for making it just that.

Paula

Comments (48)