SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
devilwoman_gw

Pictures from today's plant swap

devilwoman
15 years ago

I hope this works. I only just created an account at Photobucket a few weeks ago, and this is my first time to use it so I'm not certain I know what I'm doing yet.

I apologize, but I really can't remember all the names to go with the photos! If anyone wants to help me add names to the pictures I'd sure appreciate it. Also, please let me know if I misspelled anyone's names (or got them completely wrong!).

Debra

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant swap 4/18/2009

Comments (44)

• granygreenthumb
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Thanks for posting the event. I hope you all had a great time. So what did you come home with Debra? And where are you in the pics?

It's nice to see names with faces. Who had the cute dogs. They are just adorable.

Hope I can make it next year.

Teresa

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

more pictures here:

Here is a link that might be useful: more swap pictures

• Related Discussions

Garner Plant Swap Pictures

Q

Comments (4)
    Great pics Vickie. And you were even kind enough to hide me behind a bunch of plants for my picture! The swap was loads of fun, bigger and better than ever, and the food was great. Thanks everyone that came. It was great seeing friends and meeting new ones. John, you were an excellent bell dinger as always. I'm already thinking of what I can propagate for next spring.
    ...See More

Blooming Corn Plant - picture request at Lori's swap

Q

Comments (17)
    Carol, thanks! Good to know they are sensitive to fluoride, there's lots of powdered fluoride in Perlite, that's why I wash it so well before it goes into my potting mix. Chinch and Coffey, lots of shade and very DRY soil, that why I linked Al's post about how to make a well draining soil. Tom
    ...See More

Plant Swap Today

Q

Comments (2)
    This swap is sponsored jointly with the Stewards and the Master Gardeners, which hold their monthly meeting this evening as well. Despite rain and hail, it seemed to me to be the best attended Plymouth swap ever! I got a bunch of pots for my upcoming sale and some dill. For some reason, none of mine re-seeded... See you at the fall swap!
    ...See More

picture of nh_Spring plant Swap

Q

Comments (5)
    I have been so busy working at my 2 jobs, that I haven't checked in for a while (if I can get myself out of the dirt!) I've never been to a plant swap-what is it like? I'd imagine it's kind of like trading baseball cards or marbles- like one for one- is this so? Now that the preschool year is over, I have a tiny bit more time so please be sure to keep listing those NH goings-on. I'd love to meet new garden buddies!
    ...See More
  • devilwoman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Teresa, I'm sure there will be more pictures. I saw lots of cameras there, but some people had much longer drives to get home than I did. I only live about ten minutes from the park.

I'm not sure I can remember everything I came home with, and I certainly can't say who they all came from. I do remember a peony, a couple of hot pepper plants, one or two coral cannas, some salvia (I think that's what I was told), a bunch of violets I'm going to plant as groundcover in some heavy shade, and a purple angel's trumpet. I remember the angel's trumpet is from Dawn. There may be more, but it's storming here now and too dark outside to see or I'd look.

I can't remember the names of the dogs' owners. I remember the faces but not the names. I won't be in any of the pictures I posted because I took them. The best way I know to get out of being in front of the camera is to be behind it!

Debra

• elkwc
    15 years ago

Thanks for the pictures Debra. Looks like there was a good turnout and everyone had a great time. I may have to sneak down to one sometime. Yes as stated above good to see faces with names on here. We had light rain on and off here most of the day. Hasn't amounted to much but finally rained me out about 30 minutes ago. Let up as soon as I got the tools put up and chores finished. Did it hold off there till it was over? Jay

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

Jay, it misted some at some point, but no rain. I live about 20 miles north of the swap area, and just now got some rain, and a "bonus", LOL, of hail. I guess, to water in what I planted?

I got two tomato plants, two cantaloupes, two purple pear/bean vine and a lavender.

Moni

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    15 years ago

Hi All,

I just want to point out I normally do not stand on picnic tables, but I was drawing numbers out of a cup and passing out door prizes! : )

Some of the door prizes people won (and I know I won't remember them all) included pot-sitter veggie-people, flower seeds, hand-knitted dish cloths, a flower pot, a wooded flower pot hanger, a gardening book, home-made relish and salsa, a 3-pack of Wall-O-Waters, pasteurized goat milk from last night's milking at George's house, home made hand cream or balm, a wind chime, several pairs of gloves, and other assorted goodies.

The food was great, the plant swapping and sharing was tons of fun, and meeting everyone was just awesome.

The dogs who were present were just too cute for words and I can assure you they got plenty of attention.

George brought his Lee Valley Tool gardening tools for show and tell and we drooled over their amazing quality.

There was a lot of laughter and handshakes and smiles and hugs and lots of garden chatter, and showing photos of various yards and projects. Some of us followed Lisa home and enjoyed a tour of of her splendid front yard and back yard gardens. I don't mind admitting we were drooling over the lovely flowers that were in bloom and about to bloom.

It was a great day.

A special thank you to Mr. Plantermunn and Mrs. Plantermunn for all the planning and organizing that created this big event.

Debra (Devilwoman) has volunteered to organize the fall swap, so be thinking now about plants you have that need to be or can be divided and shared in the fall. People like me who have a forest full of seedlings can bring small trees in the fall.....and fall is a great time to plant trees so they can become established before the following year's hot weather arrives.

I know that I brought home a variegated yucca, butterfly weed, Star of Bethlehem and several kinds of George's heirloom bean varieties. Thanks everybody for all the wonderful plants and seeds. And, thank you all for giving my "extra" tomato plants (and the other stuff too) good homes.

We saw lots of black clouds and rain east of I-35, but none at our end of the state. There were some wicked clouds west of OKC and down almost as far as Purcell, but I don't know if they rained near I-35 or much farther east. We saw a couple of rainbows so I know it was raining somewhere.

Jay, Glad you got more rain and know you need still more. I hope you will be able to make it down to one of our future swaps. I know it would be a really long drive for you, but we always have so much fun!

Dawn

• elkwc
    15 years ago

Dawn,
    If they are in the OKC area it is one of my favorite cities and would give me a reason to take off and go down there. If in the Marrietta area one of my cousins son and daughter have a place down there and train horses there. I have told James a few times I would be down to visit and never have. I have made the OKC trip down and back in one day a few times. But would prefer to spend some time if I head that way. I wasn't paying attention this year but will try to next year. Also finished a cold frame today. If I get a greenhouse built like I plan hopefully I'll have some early plants ready.
    Yes the rain was nice. Wanted to go take down the rest of the chain link fence I got gave to me but it was too wet. Have to have it down this next week. Stars are shining tonight so hopefully can tomorrow afternoon. Jay

• Macmex
    15 years ago

I had a great time, even if I did arrive a little late :)

It was great to meet so many of you folks! Though, I'm still befuddled, trying to remember who is who. I got some great tomato plants from this event, replacements for those I lost on the 14th. Thanks! Also, I think it was Mrs. Plantermunn that handed me a plastic bag with some seeds in it, as I was leaving. It had yellow pear tomato seeds and a red, roundish cowpea with a name like Kentucky Red (I'm not looking at them at this moment). Thanks!I'm tempted to plant yellow pear tomatoes and I know I'm going to try the cowpeas.

Got home about 1/2 hour late, so had to get milking right away. Jerreth and our daughters were still going like crazy in preparation for today's wedding shower for our son.

I drove 3 1/2 hours back from the swap/potluck. The last half of the trip was through rain. Tahlequah is SOGGY right now. We may still get more today.

Also, I think it was Mrs. Frodo or was it Seedmama who handed me the left over tamales from the potluck? Those were GOOD! The family had them late last night while working on the shower arrangements. I even got a couple :)

George
    Macmex

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time and there were lots of great plants swapped! I really wish I could have been there, but someone had to hold the fort here :P

I hope there is a fall one, then perhaps I'll be able to come to it! Perhaps if I'm still not able to drive then, that Cliff will be finished delivering mail early enough for us to make it. Saturdays are always an iffy day as far as what time he'll make it home.

Great pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

We got that hail on this side of town too, Moni. It was really coming down heavy there for a bit! We had went to let the dogs out for a few minutes when it started and you should have seen the poor babies scrambling to get back into the house when we called them right back in and told them we'd go in a bit! Of course they had both jetted out almost to the back fence as soon as we opened the door! It took a moment or two to realize that it was starting to hail and call to them, but by the time they got back to the door, it was coming down hard! Neither was hurt, but they definitely took their time making sure the sky wasn't throwing things at them before the went back out after the hail stopped!

Aren't Lisa's gardens gorgeous?! Cliff and the boys and I so much enjoyed seeing them and discussing the different plants and flowers and the way she has them arranged. I'm currently waiting for several of the gorgeous iris she shared with me to bloom and that deep blue tall salvia she shared is waking up. I so cannot wait to see that in bloom this year!!!

Kathy

• njdjs
    15 years ago

WOW Did we have a great time. It was great meeting everyone.Remember I'm not good with names.OK I am terrible with names I admit it.Thanks to everyone that told us to go to the Riverwalk. That was a nice walk even though I had new sneakers on. (OUCH) Yes we did have to walk through Bass Pro too. Here's a funny. Rich wanted to go to Toby Keiths restaurant to eat. Well he couldn't find it. OK someone chim in and tell him it was next to Bass Pro. I'm not sure where it was but am thinking we were right next to it.LOL. SO Cracker Barrel in Shawnee was the place. Yes we walked around the Lowes and Walmart in Shawnee and the feet were still yelling OUCH.
    Thanks you to everyone that gave me goodies. Rich was even thrilled about some of the goodies OH and he was really thrilled that I won the hot salsa as a door prize since he loves hot stuff. He needs to plant everything now but we got 4 o'clocks,sedum,chicks and hens,seeds,Datura,peony. I hope I didn't forget anything.
    THanks so much to Plantermunn for taking that 100lbs of cactus off my hands.LOL. If you don't have enough let me know and I can bring lots more next swap.Thank you also for setting the swap up. You and the Mrs did a great job.
    OHHH and thank you so so much to the people taking pictures you got my best side (back of my head)LOL When I am in a picture I look bad, the back of my head looks pretty good.Was thinking about this after we left but next swap I will take a group shot of everyone. Did ya see I said I will take it. It would be nice if everyone was standing together for a group shot.
    My pictures aren't on the puter yet but when I get them on I will post them.
    Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful time.

• shankins123
    15 years ago

Thank you all!! Katie and I had a great time meeting you, putting faces to your screen names and all. We came away more educated, and with tomatoes we are EXCITED about watching grow and produce; we promise to do our best to raise them right, as well as the other plants and seeds we came home with :)
    It rained nicely at our house last night - about two seconds of tiny pea-sized hail, but nothing to worry about - 1/2 inch of rain or so.
    Lisa...I didn't know there was an entourage to your estate :)!! Katie and I will have to walk up your way one of these evenings to see it.

• njdjs
    15 years ago

I need to mention the food was Terrific. I didn't know we had the great chef's we have. Since I am not a true Okie I never had most of the things that were there so I had to try them all. WOW they were all great. Rich did have a favorite. He liked the pizza with the pinapple. Whoever made that one he wants the crust recipe.He said the crust was the best. I can't pick a favorite they were all so great.

Platermunn I did get my pictures on photobucket to share. Thanks for telling me about that. I take thousands of pictures so now I can use photobucket.

I am not even going to try to put names with the pictures.Someone else can try that one. I will say Rich did make a best friend while at the meet and one picture is of Rich and his best friend Danelle.

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/kb2vzj/041809GardenWebSwap/?albumview=slideshow

• plantermunn
    15 years ago

{{gwi:1097480}}

I can name this guest OkieDawn

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    15 years ago

Jay,

Usually the swap is held in OKC because it is a central location for gardeners from all parts of our state. Every one that I've ever been to has been at Will Rogers Park in OKC. However, OKC is a long way for the Tulsa and NE OK gardeners, and if anyone ever wants to schedule a forum plant swap in the Tulsa area, I would be willing to drive that far. (George actually had a longer drive from Tahlequah than we had from Marietta.)

George,

I'm glad you made it. We were getting a little worried, but figured you were on the road. As soon as I saw you walking across the parking lot with your Lee Valley Tools, I said "George is here!" It was great meeting you and I brought home envelopes of several of your heirloom legumes, so thank you!

When we got home we heard your part of the state had a lot of rain and even some high water rescues so I was hoping you arrived home safely.

Kathy,

Hopefully your health will be greatly improved by the time a fall swap rolls around. I'm glad you got rain, but imagine you could have lived without the hail.

NJDJS,

Well, at least you found Bass Pro. You'll have Toby Keith's to look forward to on your next trip to OKC.

A group photo is a great idea and I don't know why we didn't think of doing that yesterday.

Sharon,

It was so wonderful to meet you and Katie and we look forward to "garden updates" as the spring and summer progress.

You live close enough to Lisa to walk to her house? Cool. The flowers and yard looked lovely yesterday and it was hard to tear ourselves away and race home to Marietta for a fire department fundraiser (not our VFD, but the one "next door" to us in the county). In fact, we stayed so long at Lisa's that we arrived home too late for the fundraiser, although we had tried to get back to town in time for it. About the time we got to Paul's Valley, we looked at the clock and said "uh oh, we aren't going to make it". Oh, well, the fire dept. has commandeered a lot of our time lately, and I would rather have seen and enjoyed Lisa's yard than gone to a fire dept. event, so I was still a happy camper.

NJDJS,

I am sure you will understand this since you've been involved with a VFD, but our cameras are always full of fire photos, training photos, photos of "cool" fire trucks and interesting auto accidents and airplane crashes. I don't even try to (a) wrestle camera out of DH or DS's hands or (b) take photos, etc., etc. If they would just download their photos and do something with them instead of leaving the camera full all the time. (Stamping foot and frowning here.) I suspect I'll have to get a camera of my own and hide it from the guys, or y'all will never see a photo of my garden. LOL

Thanks to one and all. The swap was a ton of fun and a huge success. And, you know, the swap is about the only thing that gets us to drive up to "the city". Since we're from Texas originally and live so far south in Oklahoma, if we want to go anywhere, we usually drive south to the D-FW metro area which is about 25 miles closer for us than OKC. Every time we're in OKC for a swap, though, we always say that we're going to come back soon and spend a day shopping and seeing the sights. One of these days maybe we'll actually do it.

Dawn

• Lisa_H OK
    15 years ago

If I remember correctly, Toby Keith's should be right next to Bass Pro, with the movie theater on the other side of Toby Keith's. :)

Sharon, come on by any time. Even if I'm not home you are welcome to walk around.

Dawn, (and Tim, Dancinwaters and Seedmama) I am so glad you came. I wish a few more things were blooming. I'm sorry you missed your fundraiser :(

Lisa

• njdjs
    15 years ago

Okiedawn, After I left the swap I thought about a group shot.Would have helped if I thought of it before that. I'm not a good people taker when it comes to pictures. When it comes to wildlife and flowers I do a great job. On the camera troubles. Rich got me my camera for my birthday since I love taking pictures.But I went out and got like 6 SD cards.This way if one gets full I have 5 more. I try to get the pictures right on my computer and empty the cards. I did have someone ask me to take pictures of their sons second b-day and another lady asked me to take pictures of her husbands funeral service and those cards I just gave them and told them just give me the card back when they were done. So its great to have Xtra cards.But yes I always have a cheap camera in my purse just in case. Yesterday I took over 150 pictures. That was of everything I did. Swap,River Walk,Bass Pro, Yes I took pictures of Bass Pro and I would have had more if we found Toby's place.I can go in my fields with the camera and take hundreds of pictures.THe most pictures I took in one day was 800. So No I can't share my camera. You should have asked me to take photo's for you. I wouldn't have minded at all.
    If I'm not mistakin I think shankins123 has a picture of me and a couple others together. I would love to get that picture from ya since Rich is mad that I didn't take any pictures of myself..LOL. If anyone has pictures that would like them posted I know Rich would be glad to put them on our photobucket and post them for ya. Just email me.OK back out to plant. Thanks again to everyone for a wonderful time.

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    15 years ago

Lisa,

No, it's OK. I'd rather have seen your garden. That particular fire dept. will undoubtedly have another fundraiser soon (they sure need to) and we'll make it up to them then. I've fed them numerous "free meals" the last couple of weeks, so at least I've supported them in that way. : )

Njdjs,

I guess I am not a visual person. (Clearly, I am more of a verbal person.) I don't even think about taking photos, and if I took them, I wouldn't have a clue about how to upload them to the computer or to Garden Web. I'll have to have "how to" lessons if I ever get a photo taken. (Tim did take photos at the swap and has uploaded them to his computer, but he doesn't know what to do with them after that point.) I told him there was something called photobucket that a lot of people use, but he just looked at me with a "what is that?" expression on his face. I'm terribly technologically challenged. When I open my laptop computer and log on, I am just amazed that I can even get onto the computer.....because if one little thing goes wrong, I have to holler for help. I am much more comfortable with a shovel in my hand than in front of a computer keyboard. LOL

At this exact moment, my stove is beeping and making some strange noices, and displaying a string of characters beneath the clock, and I can't make it stop. Tim is reading the manual and trying to figure out if it is a computer chip problem or something else. The stove is a Bosch and we've had it almost a year and it is too technologically advanced for us. Grrrr! On the other hand, it has a built-in dehydrator, so I love that.

Well, have to leave for a while to take our "borrowed child" for a walk. She is almost two years old and everything with her is an adventure.

Dawn

• njdjs
    15 years ago

Okiedawn, Darn I had my laptop in my truck and Rich being a computer repairman could have helped. Plantermunn told me about photobucket and Rich showed me how to get my pictures there and he got them to gardenweb. Tell Tim to email them to me and I will have Rich put them on photobucket for ya. I am like you,When it comes to a computer I am lost. Rich will have to show me about 6,7,10,20 more times before I figure it out.
    LOL Lisa h I told him I bet it was right next to Bass Pro. I really didn't know where it was but figured since we were at Bass Pro that it had to be next door. YEP that will be our stop next OKC trip.
    Went to the OSU farmers market too and I left my camera in the truck but there was some neat things there. Thanks to whoever posted about that going on and the address.

• elkwc
    15 years ago

Dawn,
    I can do what I have to do on a computer and not much more. I'm fortunate to have an nephew who won some national awards in the IT competition while he was in college. He is the IT tech for the local internet, phone, TV cable and cell phone company. So I call him and he says Uncle Jay I'll just be by after while leave the door unlocked. But since I bought this Mac a year ago haven't had near as much trouble. Jay

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

Dawn, I have started a photobucket site for several people now. It is easy. I guess, next time I am near your neck of the woods, we have to give it a shot. :)

Or, I will set one up, and tell you step by step how to use it, if you know, how to save your pictures to the PC, and where they are!

Moni

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    15 years ago

Y'all, I'll revisit the photobucket issue on another day. I would bet Tim and I can figure it out, but we're always busy doing something else.

If I could sit still all day and work on it, I probably could figure it out by myself, but it likely won't happen this week because THIS WEEK IS PLANTING WEEK! (Yippe-ki-yay!) Thus, I probably only will be on the computer for brief periods like when I come inside to cook a meal or eat or whatever. Unless it is pouring rain or the whole yard is on fire, I'm going to be out there working every day. (I shouldn't joke about fire because fire danger returns to "Very High" by the end of the week.)

If I don't have my entire veggie garden mostly done by the end of the week, then I am going to be disappointed. The ground is still sort of wet and I won't dig in wet soil, but I think it might be dry enough by tomorrow--at least in the raised beds. If I really keep my nose to the grindstone, I may get most of it done tomorrow and Tuesday, except there's a lot of errands to run in the morning.

I am just so glad that we can (finally) plant with little threat of frost or a late freeze here.

Dawn

• plantermunn
    15 years ago

A few pics.

Here is a link that might be useful: Swap 2009

• rookiegardener29
    15 years ago

Hello fellow gardeners!
    We had a great time at the Garden Party. I brought my better half Josh, my friend Melissa and my cute little weenie dog, Chance. We enjoyed meeting everyone and putting a face to all of the screen names. The food was wonderful! I would just like to say that Rich and his wife are very nice people and he loved Angelena's dog, Danielle. We learned so much from the veteran gardeners. We were just captivated by George's bean lesson. And amazed with his goat milk. You don't run across many people who milk their own goats! And of course as expected Dawn was on her game. She was full of information and kindness. It was nice to meet her husband too. They are nice people. I repeatedly said that We should start a garden club and meet once every 2-3 months. I would like to nominate Dawn and George to lead us. It would be interesting to sit and listen and ask questions to these long time gardeners. FYI I would drive to Tulsa or anywhere in Oklahoma to do this again.
    Thanks for a great time!
    Kristy

• devilwoman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oops! I thought I heard Chance called Shane so that's what I put for his name on my photos. I'll go correct that now.

Njdjs, I can't get your link to work.

Debra

• njdjs
    15 years ago

Plantermunn well thanks alot.lol. I was hoping no pictures of me. Told ya I am terrible when my picture is takin. But thats ok I had a blast.Thanks for sharing your pictures. We are still talking about the meet with all the great people and wonderful food. Rich is thrilled he got a recipe emailed to him that he is going to make this weekend from a great gardenweb person. Rich is already talking about the next swap.

rookiegardener29 it was great to meet you,Josh & Melissa and see pictures of the great garden that you are making. I want to see more pictures when its all planted and growing. We are huge animal lovers guess thats why I have so many.My 2 horses Rich is talking about selling. I told him if he sells them I will sell him. Any takers? he will be very cheap.

devilwoman Did you copy and paste my link? I tried it and worked for me. Is anyone else having trouble? Please let me know and we will try and make it work.

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

here is the link! :)

Moni

Here is a link that might be useful: njdjs picture link

• devilwoman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I did copy and paste your link, Njdjs, but I get "page not found" every time. The link Moni posted does the same thing. All the other links provided so far have worked just fine. I have no idea what the problem could be. I've tried on two different computers, work and home, and get the same result.

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

OK, devilwoman I just clicked on the link, and got the same thing.

Then I copied and pasted and tried the original link in the message, and also got a page not found message from photobucket.

Carp, wonder what happened? I got to look at the pictures when I first saw the link addy.

Moni

• devilwoman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

How very odd, Moni. Since this is my first time to use Photobucket I don't know enough about it to figure out what's wrong. Does Photobucket have any sort of permissions one can set?

Debra

• rookiegardener29
    15 years ago

I have pics too but I cant figure it out how to post them either.
    Kristy

• devilwoman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Kristy, you can set up an account at photobucket to host your pictures for free. It's really pretty straightforward and simple. Just go to http://photobucket.com and click the big green button that says "Join Now" and follow the instructions.

Debra

• njdjs
    15 years ago

I'm sorry. I haven't been here to see anyones posts. My moms in hospital and its been crazy lately. I leave work and go to hospital to feed her dinner and have to come home and do all my things here. Rich said he tried to sign on Photobucket and it won't let him log on either.We are very tired tonight but as soon as we can we will get the pictures back up. Sorry everyone.

• plantermunn
    15 years ago

There is a setting to make the album public or private and sometimes if you add remove or edit a pic it will break the link.

You can do a user name or an email search too.

If your computer is slow like mine sometimes it will not open a slide show. You can trim the (=slideshow ) and get the album to open.

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/kb2vzj/041809GardenWebSwap/?albumview

Here is a link that might be useful: user name search

• njdjs
    15 years ago

OK, I have no idea what happened to my pictures on photobucket but they are gone. SO I started to play with photobucket myself and I think I got the pictures back on under a new name so I am tryin out the link.

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu195/njdjs/?newest=1

• njdjs
    15 years ago

OH well I'm still learning. I went to make another album and the 2 groups of pictures are one. So the swap pictures are there, ya just need to look at my other pictures first. Sorry I am still tryin to figure it all out. This time I hope they stay there more then a day.

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

Just got back from a four day bike about, and see you tried to post the pictures again.

I'll try one more time, to direct link them.

Moni

Here is a link that might be useful: njdjs picture link, I hope

• devilwoman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Njdjs, both yours and Moni's new links work just fine now! You have some really stunning pictures there!

Debra

• njdjs
    15 years ago

Thanks so much Devilwoman for making the link. I haven't learned that yet. THanks for the nice words about my pictures. Rich bought me a good camera last August for my B-day and so far I took over 10 thousand pictures. All those flowers in my pictures is ones we have here on the farm that have just bloomed. I keep posting more pictures there when I can and when more bloom

• devilwoman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You're welcome for the pictures compliment, but Moni made the clickable link not I. Thank her for that.

Debra

• njdjs
    15 years ago

I'm sorry Moni I did see you made the link but I been so tired I guess I just had devilwoman on the brain..LOL THanks Moni for making the link.

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

Awww, I wasn't worried about that.

All you have to do, is put the link below the box (Optional Link URL:) where you type the message, and then, in the box below that, put the name (Name of the Link:) you give the link.

That makes it clickable. :)

Moni

• devilwoman
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I moved my pictures to a sub-album for organizational purposes so I'm posting the updated link for anyone who hasn't yet seen them and wants to.

Debra

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant Swap Pictures

• laura_lea60
    14 years ago

Just for grins thought to bring this to the top. Here are pictures and comments from last years swap!

• p_mac
    14 years ago

Thanks Laura Lea! I need the encouragement! Lordy, I've got a big task ahead of me....

p-mac