SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
don_in_colorado

The Hosta at the Top of Your Want/Must-have lists for 2014?

don_in_colorado
10 years ago

I know how most of us are, happily hooked on Hostas; We get our shipments of 10, 25, 50-75+ plants, enthusiastically pot them in whatever potting mixes have been proven to work well for your beauties...Or plant them in locations in earth that you've probably amended with rich topsoil and compost....Awesome, get 'em early enough in spring, we can admire them and watch them leaf out, throw scapes up beyond their canopies of wonderful and incredibly varied leaves. Of course, the plants you bought the previous season are doing their thing, but even more showy, perhaps because they've been established for a full season (or more)...Wonderful!!

Makes me think of a running list many of us have, either written down (like mine) or filed in the old Melon Vault that is the human brain....

...Difficult as it may be, tell us the ULTIMATE TOP 5 that is currently on YOUR MUST HAVE list...Give me the top 5...But that does NOT mean you have to stop at 5, no no no!!

Pictures, as always, are warmly welcomed if you have them : )

Have fun, peeps! (Also a good way for others the find out about varieties they may not know of...Yet!

Cheers, Everyone, Let's have some fun : )

Don B.

Comments (55)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH