SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladywindsurfer

Making a list.....Checking it twice...

ladywindsurfer
14 years ago

I know it's a little early for Christmas, but not for new Hostas!

Just received the 2010 Naylor Creek catalog and what better to do on a cold, windy and rainy day, than start compiling a must have list!

I'm looking for several in particular and as good fortune would have it, they are offering some of those.

"Blueberry Ala Mode' - white margined sport of ADG (don't think much of the name, but what the heck)!

'Ivory Coast' - wide margined sport of 'Sagae', that emerges yellow and turns white later in the season, on a smaller plant.

'Super Sagae' - White marginated "Sagae'

'First Frost' - White margined sport of 'Halcyon' or Linneman's sport of 'First Frost'; 'Valley's Glacier' I'm leaning toward 'Valley's Glacier', as HL photos shows a wider margin and it's supposed to retain it's blue color during the season.

'Risky Business' - Another sport of 'Striptease'. I find myself collecting those. Do I need a valid reason?....I hope not!

'Snow Mouse' - To add to my collection of the little critters!

That's only a fraction of the one's on my list, that may have to be reduced even further, before submitting by 12/16, to take advantage of the discount. So far, I don't believe there will be a problem meeting the minimum order requirement!

Comments (3)