SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mdvaden_of_oregon

Waterfalls / 2000 gallons per minute - THIS is a waterfall !!

mdvaden_of_oregon
16 years ago

Last autumn, I discovered a website for a Grants Pass, Oregon, water feature installer. The photos were great - the work is detailed enough to be "identifiable". This spring, I drove across Medford, and saw this huge water feature being finished at the entry to a neighborhood. I got out of my truck, walked over to the man and said "you're out of Grants Pass?" - response was a "yes", of course. His craftsmanship is excellent - basically ID's itself.

His work may be one of the best kept secrets of the Pacific NW. Up close, his stone arrangement and fit, appears very much like that of Karisu, without the oriental style. Also, I'm not sure if Bryce builds "tranquil" features. I know he prefers large projects.

His website is temporarily off-line, being redesigned strarting this week. I started an album, though, showing that water feature. I plan to recommend him around northern Oregon, at least. Here's the album - the first frame is a VIDEO and the rest photos....

..........Waterfall Craftsmanship by Bryce..........

Still a few final details to touch-up. Planting yet to come - not Bryce's niche. He's a stone and waterfall niche.

As soon as his website is up and running, I'll be sure to add a hyperlink to that album page.

Comments (9)