SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ellen_s

Looking for coastal garden photo for New England gardening book

ellen_s
14 years ago

hi all

I have not been on here for a while...a few of you may be aware that I am writing a book on habitat gardening in New England, due to be published this year. I am looking for one or two high-res photographs of beautiful coastal New England gardens to use in my book. I have many plant photos but am not happy with any of my photos of coastal gardens, and am hoping to appeal to the forum for help! Specifically I need a photo of a natural-style coastal garden that is based on ecological landscaping principles, eg no invasive plants and no plants that require huge amounts of fertilizers and pesticides. A vegetative coastal "buffer" of native plants is ideal but I will consider any coastal garden that is high-res and high-quality. If anybody has a photo that they are willing to contribute, please contact me through my Gardenweb member page or my web site at THBFarm.com (go to the Contacts page). I don't have a budget to pay much, but you will receive credit for the photo as well as a free copy of the book if I am able to use the photo.

Thank you for any help!

Comment (1)