SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hosta_haven

WOWEE! Christmas in July - I got a deal! - warning - lots of pics

Hosta_Haven
16 years ago

I just received a huge box (almost as tall as me!) of hostas yesterday from a private party. He was selling a pkg deal of 15 different hostas for $100 plus $10 shipping. They were alot bigger than I had expected with multiple eyes. The sweetie even threw in a bonus hosta! I'll list them and add pictures if I have one; I was so anxious to get them in the ground before the heat hits this weekend that I didn't get a chance to take a group shot.

plantaginea .... 6" white gardenia scented flowers - limey green

{{gwi:1062210}}

metallica .... med steel blue

{{gwi:1062213}}

abiqua ground cover ....a small aggressive green

pooh bear ... small limey darker edge

emerald necklace .... med dark green with lighter center

kiwi treasure trove ... large green ctr yel edge

{{gwi:1062216}}

neat splash rim ..... drk grn yellow edge

{{gwi:1062218}}

korean ... small green very wavy

clausa var clausa ... the famous hot pink purple throated flower that never opens - This one was so tall compared to the other clausa's I've seen that I blinked! For comparison, look at my old clausas by the metal label. Sorry for the fuzzy picture

{{gwi:1062221}}

golden scepter ... limey gold

{{gwi:1062222}}

lemon lime ... small yellow wavy

{{gwi:1062223}}

crested surf .... limey with white edge, very wavy (I think this one is SO cute!

{{gwi:1062224}}

quill ... small green, very wavy. pointed

{{gwi:1062227}}

spritzer .. bright yellow with grn edge, shiny, lanceolate leaf {{gwi:1062229}}

blond elf ... yellow, small, wavy - It went immediately along with Pooh Bear into my granddaughter's fairy-tale garden.

I think he still has some packages left so if anyone is interested, you can e-mail me and I will forward to him.

Char

Comments (8)