SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

AHS Garden Judge process

User
9 years ago

As a member of the AHS since 2012 I think I qualify on longevity of membership...in good standing so far anyway.

I wanted to vote on performance of the ones in my garden. The Awards Ballot which came in May made it sound simple to do.

Now that I've downloaded the application required to fill out before I can vote on the 2014 Benedict Garden Performance Awards, I should send in this application.

And therein lies the problem.
In total, I've only seen ONE HOSTA GARDEN. Pictures of gardens do not count. MY garden does not count. Holy Mole, Batman, I'm out of business here.

Instead of sending in this application and my choices based on what I see here, I'll simply tell you guys my choices.

Honorable Mention Award.--
(vote for a max of 5 listed below)
Flower Power (2011)
Marquis (2011)
Mistress Mabel (2013)
Summer Breeze (2014
Victory (2014)

Award of Merit -
vote for a max of 3...observed in my region (i.e. my garden)
Dance With Me (2014)
Ringtail (2014)
Sunshine Glory (2014)

Benedict Garden Performance Medal -
vote for 1
Manhattan (2012)

(Too bad about choosing only ONE on the Benedict award, because that was a tough choice to make.)

So if you got the same ballot and cannot officially vote, why not make your choices and post them here? UNofficially.
I am in a minority and it won't be that many people in areas where few gardens exist. Maybe myself, Paula and a few others. Our Mobile Botanical Gardens has zero hosta. I also have not attended any conventions, no tour gardens therefore. I know, I'm so non social. A recluse.

See what YOUR choices would be.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH