SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
myersphcf

internet JM dealers do's and don'ts

myersphcf
18 years ago

Well it's time to gripe a bit. Please chip in with any of YOUR gripes... #1 If you are an internet dealer answer your email in a timely manner!!! It is my number one peave. There is NOTHING more frustrating than waiting days or weeks or NEVER being replied to. I equate it to NOT returning your phone messages .Yes things can get busy and yes we all make mistakes but many internet garden dealers do not pay enough attention to how important this is. I have even sent a several follow up emails, when I didn't get a response, giving them the benifit of doubt that the message was erased, or forgotten, or never got there and still no reply!!! I always say they must have TOO much business but not for long. ...Each business should have one person specifically resposible for email. And make sure they are using the internet with all its incredible email capacity CORRECTLY or they should stop doing internet business!!! Putting up a nice web site and then not servicing it is kinda like buying an expensive, beautiful japanese maple and not watering it. David

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH