SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynneinmd

Whoo-hoo!!! And THANKS!!

LynneinMD
16 years ago

Okay, this is a twofer - first, I am officially DONE with garden creation!!! Still some mulching to do and some weeding (okay, a lot, until I finish mulching), but the hard part is DONE!!

The rose swoop in the front yard is done, to include ground covers/small plants, mulch and (sigh) black spot..

The lilac triangle has been happy since my last visit to Christine's when she shared ponytail grass and blue fescue, thanks!!

The circle garden out front is as done as it's gonna get, if I add much more I won't be able to get in there once everything grows.

And the side yard garden is gonna be busting with tomatoes soon, along with petunias, dusty miller, portulaca, and various and sundry other things.

The borders are happy too, but they just got a few new additions, mostly Christine's loved-but-not-that-color-in-that-spot lilac and azaleas, so they now look complete.

Just wanted to send out a HUGE thanks to everyone who shared with me at the swap, and at Susan's garden liquidation and other times. And a special thank you to Christine, who has sent me home twice with so much stuff that I couldn't remember what everything was!! (Good thing she's close enough to come take a tour and tell me what I have) Larry, the bronze fennel is looking very cool, I had really no idea what it would do but it seems happy. Susan, the feverfew is blossoming. For everyone who gave advice about my astilbe - it's almost ready to bloom! Suja, Kathleen, Seema, Bonnie, LynneT, and I know there are others but I can't remember who gave me what unless I'm out there looking at it!!

Lynne

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida