SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carmellia_gw

have: southern mn fall swap

carmellia
17 years ago

I'm going to get the ball rolling with a partial list of what I will have available for adoption at the Sept 23rd Swap in Kenyon:

DAYLILIES: Lullaby Baby, Angel's Delight, Song Sparrow, Chicago Scintillation, Golden Peace, Too Marvelous, and an unusual unnamed spider-type, deep maroon with yellow throat and trim. What makes this one so unusual is that it throws out proliferations like crazy. Almost every scape has a prolif on it - some have 2. (I've had no luck so far in wintering a prolif over, but I will keep trying.)

ASIATIC LILY: Paprika

WATERLILY: White-blooming. This is probably more properly a lotus. It blooms heaviest in June, but blooms all summer. The lilypads are carried at the water surface level. I will wait to hear from anyone who wants some of this before potting it. I dont think I will bring it out of the pond earlier than the day of the swap, so let me know.

DAISY: (Tall, large blossoms)

COREOPSIS: Zegreb

STONECROPS: 4 yellow flowering (one of which is great for hanging baskets or drooping down a garden wall), and 1 pink flowering.

CLOVER: Deep red/green, creeping, mostly 4-leafed.

SEDUM: Many pots of the common green variety and a few pots of varigated, wavy-leafed.

HOSTA: Honeybells, Golden Tiara, and several unnamed, including a beautiful deep blue-green, white-flowering variety.

CHRYSANTHEMUM: Pink-flowering, 1 1/2" to 2" blooms. Very tight bushy growth habit.

PHLOX: White, White w/pink eye, pale lavender, and dark lavender.

CONE FLOWERS: Pink

I will have lots of orange milkweed seed for anyone who wants some.

I may add to this list toward the end of summer. Things have a way of taking a big growth spurt right about now. Carmellia

Comments (22)

Sponsored