SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wild_rose_gw

North Mississippi Gardeners?

wild_rose
16 years ago

I have recently moved from Memphis to the country about 30 miles from Starkville and am in the process of landscaping this old property. I am trying to use the old fashioned passalong plants like one would expect to find at a country farm house built in the 1940's/50's.

Where are my fellow North Mississippi gardeners?

The Tennessee GW forum is extremely active with people from East, Middle, and West Tennessee all posting. In a couple of weeks the Middle Tennessee Plant Swap will be held at a state park near Nashville. This will be the eighth year for that region's Spring swap. (They also have one in the Fall.) People from both East and West Tennessee drive 3 1/2 to 4 hours to attend because it's so great even though both the East and West region have already had their own swaps. 150 or so are expected to come - including me since I haven't seen any mention of plant swaps on this forum except one with no replay on the Exchanges side last spring.

I'd be willing to organize a swap next spring if any of y'all are interested in having one. - Virginia

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus