SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hydrangeasnohio

Bought a 5 gallon Vanilla Strawberry today!!!

hydrangeasnohio
13 years ago

My local nursery has been holding out on me! Last year they received a special promo of 9 Vanilla Strawberries last from from the grower. They decided to over winter them last year instead of putting them out for sale.

The owner today over heard me talking to another employee about them saying I wish I could find one. He totally forgot about them till he heard me talking about them. They were out back behind the last greenhouse. They all were budding and some have even started to flower!!! They also had Tickled Pinks he forgot about!!! I helped them carry them all out and got my pick of the 9!!! It was a very reasonable price of only $29.99 for a huge 5 gallon!!! If I had the room in my yard I would of took more! I will be posting pictures of it this year once it gets going better and settled in it's new spot. I wish I had the room for three of them in a row or more!!!

A great deal compared to their $39.99 so called 3 gallon Invincibelles & Incrediballs that are not showing any buds and all flopping all over the place that they received this year. I am so excited to find one this year let alone that big!!!

Comments (18)