SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tashalk

Planted 3 weeks ago and thinking about moving them already.

Tasha
15 years ago

Because of new purchases I'm thinking about moving things around. Please tell me I'm not the only one! I'm also going to make it much, much bigger. I am basically starting over, only one hosta was left from my previous gardening years.

Once I enlarge and plant the other sitting in pots it will look better I think. Big Daddy is in the back. I'm thinking of putting Sagae there. What do you think? And moving Queen Josephine to put in June. Maybe moving Shade Fanfare out of the middle. It's so small right now. It was planted just a little too deep at the nursery and I didn't have the heart to leave it. Would Guacamole look good there? I know that I will have to move it when it gets bigger but I want it to look a little more lush right now.

Any help is appreciated. You can look at my list and see what I have. And suggestions on other colors I need would be appreciated. I know I need some lighter hostas. Sadly Platinum Tiara (my brightest) will have to be destroyed due to HVX.

{{gwi:1005272}}

It looks so pitiful. But I am thankful that I didn't plant it. It's still in a pot from our move.

Thanks in advance!'

Tasha

Comments (6)