SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
verna2_gw

No hummers in Jordan

Verna2
18 years ago

Dear hummer buddies, Just wanted to let those of you who were praying for our daughter, Heidi's safe return from Jordan; that she is home safe and sound. She said that although she didn't see any hummingbirds in Jordan or Israel, she did see and even rode on a camel!! She to quote her, "I had an awesome time!!!" She said not to believe all the bad press we get about the natives over there; they are a very gentle and loving people and she'd love to go back.

I went to the Indy airport to get her yesterday and wonder seriously about my feeding of hummers, since I got lost getting into the parking garage and then tried to take my small SUV (a Saturn VUE) into the garage where only cars under 5'4" could go...I did realize my mistake before I damaged my car and those behind me were patient enough to wait for me to back up and go where I was supposed to. Thought maybe all of you would like a "good laugh" for today. I will continue to feed my hummers, despite my driving errors as they seem to be thriving!

Hugs to all of my hummer friends, Verna

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio