SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shanna5_gw

Of your most recently aquired, what's your fav's?

shanna5
15 years ago

Just wanted to see what hoyas you have gotten recently that you really like or don't like (when I say don't like-meaning not what you expected for whatever reason). Also which hoyas you have had an extreamly hard or easy time rooting.

I think of my recently aquired hoyas, I am extreamly fond of Hoya subcalva. I really like the leaves and can not wait until it flowers, grape is my favorite!

I also think this is one of the easiest (for me) to root, it didn't take any time at all. I was really impressed!

I also really like the leaves of Hoya kanyakumariana, don't think this one is rooted completely yet.

One I think has taken longer for me to root is Hoya heuschkeliana. The reason maybe b/c when I got the cutting it was infested with mealy bugs. So I doused in alcohol to rid of them, so maybe that's why it has taken longer to root.

H. kenejiana is taking a little long to root, the leaves are getting really wilted and I'm hoping it roots pretty quick, I definately don't want to loose that cutting. I guess if I do, I will have to get another one.

Thanks shanna

Comments (72)

Sponsored