SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mountainy_man_z8_ireland

You guys like pics right?

I had a bit of a lazy day today, been mad busy lately with my sister moving in next door (and her chickens lol) and redecorating, moving furniture and all that kinda housey stuff.
weather has been great this week and today got up to 18.9.C and the hostas are jumping out of the ground so I took loads of pics and want to shar em.

First these are my recent order, my how they have grown, some of these wern't emerged when I recieved them.

Montana Aureomarginata.

Earth Angel, still unferling.

Irish Luck and Victory.

Neptune and Liberty

Brother Stefan, Blue Angel and Maui Buttercups

Her are a few of my other brood. Everything has made it through the winter thankfully.

Royal Standard

Ventrcosa, rescued from the garden last autumn before I knew better than to plant hosta in a swampy place lol.

Fragrant Blue

These guys comming along nicely.

Sum and Substance x Domaine de Courson, bonus plant not sure what to expect from this colourwise but it will be big I'm sure.

Undulata Mediovariagata (I'm assuming,was given to me by a friend)

Raspberry Sundae

More Babies, I hope you can read the labels.

Sagae, I have only seen this on my screen and its so nice to meet it in person, just love this one.

Group pic, back row L-R, Antioch, Brigadier, Frances Williams. Next row, Snowden, Big Dadddy, Empress Wu. next row, Dress Blues, Abby, Carder Blue, August Moon. front 3, Kelsey, Apple pie, Janet's green Sox.

Abiqua Drinking Gourd

Sum and Substance

First Frost

Great Expectations

Touch of Class

June

I have also been hacking into uncharted garden territory to start to make room for a dedicated hosta garden, I think I am going to need the space at this rate lol

I hope I don't break the forum with this mant pics in one post lol.

Denis

Comments (13)