SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

I AM BACK, well, close to it I hope.

jean_ar
11 years ago

Hello, all my forum friends.I am back home now.Not able yet to do a lot of typing,the hand and wrist is still very painful most of the time.My daughter called me and read all of your posts to me, and I have read them too, since returning home.I Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes,as I am sure it helped me to recover.The Dr took the Brace off my hand and arm,and I asked why is it so painful,if its healed,and he said because of my age for one,takes longer,and also, the way I fell and brokemy wrist,it JAMMED the bones together.he didnt do no surgery on it,and it looks a little deformed,and he says the bones being jammed together cause it,and it will get better in time.Told me to go ahead and start using it again.I cant use it much yet as its just too painful, but,will slowly get there.The daughter where I was staying for 7 weeks took very good care of me,and told me to stay out of the yard now,and I said "Just no way for me to do that, but will stay in while its so cold outside"It did get to 40 today,BRRRRRR.still cold to me.

KAY: Any suggestions?

Jean

Comments (23)