SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravenwv

Questions about fungii and polyneura (several pics)

ravenwv
15 years ago

I recently got cuttings of Hoya fungii (THANKS CHELL!!) and Hoya polyneura (THANKS KELLY!!!)....

After my posts about helping me not kill them, I put them in soil of potting soil/orchid bark/perlite and put them in a baggie (THANKS GABI!!) and they (along with some other cuttings) have been in a back room in the window sill that faces east...the window has remained opened and has an awning so it is very warm but no direct sun ...they went in their baggies on the 4th ...I have misted them 2 times this week and the baggies have holes in them and are showing humidity

Today, when I looked at them, I noticed the fungii and the polyneura both have what appears to be aerial roots all over them... the fungii cutting that has the aerial roots seems to be rooted, it gives a little when pulled...but the other two cuttings in there are not rooted yet...and the cutting with the aerial roots has a leaf turning yellow ... however, that cutting was touching the bag where there was quite a bit of moisture...BUT, the soil in all the bags is only moist..not wet ...I have learned my lesson about over watering...I THINK lol

The polyneura doesn't seem to be rooted yet either...

Here are the pictures...

Soooooooooooooo what now? Take them out of the bag? Just open the bag? remove the one fungii that isn't rooted and put it in another bag?

I'm listening............

Comments (4)

Sponsored