SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greedygh0st

Hoya Spa/Hoya ______ is mad at me.

greedygh0st
12 years ago

I'm currently wrestling with the decision between splitting up my photo sets to separately themed accounts and going pro with Flickr (spoiler: Of course I'm just going to end up with a paid account).

While going through my old photos I discovered this:

This is what my H. pachyclada looked like when I received the cutting from David. Can you see me shaking my head sadly at my computer screen? This is the same plant that I have recently referred to as a "single-leafed refugee." Oh, yes, it's very much alive and bursting with new growth, having survived the torturous overwatering I gave it this winter. However, I am shocked... SHOCKED by how far it has fallen since it was lovingly entrusted into my hands. I don't usually suck this much, I swear.

So, my question for you guys is:

If given the chance to send ONE Hoya from your collection to a recuperative spa, where kind angels nursed it back to glory and you didn't have to stare at its accusingly bare nodes, WHICH Hoya would you send?

(Feel free to share the gory details of how it got to be a spa candidate, so that we all may learn a thing or two about what NOT to do. Before/After pictures are a plus. I'll post a current picture of my pachyclada this weekend so that no one has to feel lamer than me.)

Comments (3)

Sponsored